A.F.7 Merge your files
merges several files into a single file.
This program makes primarily sense in combination with A.F.6
Split your files because it lets you easily restore the
original file from the split files.
A.F.7 writes the data from the files in the list without any
modification to the output file.
Warning: It is not possible to merge multiple
office, picture, music or movie files with A.F.7. These file types
can't be combined by just copying the bytes from multiple files. Use A.F.7 only, when you know, that your
files are in a proper format.
The use of A.F.7 is very easy:
- Drag and drop the files you want to merge from Microsoft® Windows® Explorer
to the file
list of A.F.7.
- Sort or rearrange the file list entries to get the files in the
- Click Merge and specify a location and name for the
- Now click Save and A.F.7 joins the files together.
New features in this release:
- Files added to an empty file list are sorted automatically.
- A.F.7 remembers the last used folders.
- Option to adjust the size of the filename buffer used by the Open
see also: A.F.6